Use the link below to sign up for the Strategic Plan Community Conversations!
Strategic Initiatives 2013-2017
1. Remain one of the 20 largest Rotary Clubs by significantly increasing member engagement in service and fellowship and providing opportunities relevant for members of all ages, careers, and life patterns.
2. Select and support several major community transformational
3. Support the growth and strategic initiatives of the Toledo Rotary Club Foundation, to enable increased sponsorship of community and international projects and agencies.
4. Continue to enhance the Club’s internal effectiveness while increasing the visibility and recognition of the Club’s efforts and influence in Northwest Ohio.
5. Increase participation in Rotary International and District 6600 initiatives.
Community Conversation Schedule
1. March 6 @ 1 p.m.
PP Eric Fankhauser, Facilitator
2. March 13 @ 1 p.m.
Travis Tangeman, Facilitator
3. March 20 @ 1 p.m.
Transformational Projects—Initiative #2
John Roemer, Facilitator
4. March 27 @ 1 p.m.
Kevin Mullan, Facilitator
5. April 3 @ 1 p.m.
Andria Dorsten-Ebert, Facilitator