Rotary brings together people like you — leaders from all cultures and occupations who want to use their distinct expertise for the greater good. People whose sense of responsibility inspires them to give back to their communities. Who step forward to tackle the toughest challenges — and persevere to create lasting change in communities around the world.
Together, we empower youth, improve health, promote peace, and advance our communities in all corners of the globe.
With 1.2 million members worldwide, our global community’s impact has never been greater — and it continues to grow.
When Rotarians come together and commit to a cause, like our PolioPlus initiative, the magnitude of our impact is clear. And with the ongoing support of Rotarians like you, we will continue the fight to End Polio Now.
In June 2018, Rotary’s Board of Directors and Trustees approved a new vision statement for the organization:
“Together, we see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change — across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.”
The new vision statement helps us set a future course so that Rotary can thrive in the years ahead. It reflects the impact Rotary aspires to have on the world and our members.
Click here for more information on Rotary International.
Latest News from Rotary International
- Rotary’s World Polio Day program looks toward polio eradication’s endgameon October 25, 2021 at 9:06 pm
The 30-minute program, “Delivering on our Promise of a Polio-Free World,” provided encouraging information about […]
- Kiwanis Lions Optimist Rotary join for week of service to Celebrate Communityon October 11, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Kiwanis, Lions, Optimist, Rotary, join for week of service to Celebrate CommunityEVANSTON, ILL.: October 7, 2021 – […]
- The Best Chance to Eradicate Polio is Nowon October 8, 2021 at 2:43 pm
World Health Organization’s polio chief, Aidan O’Leary explains why now is our best chance to eradicate polio.
- Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Updateon October 5, 2021 at 10:11 pm
Join us for Rotary’s World Polio Day Online Global Update Rotary […]
- RI President-elect Jennifer Jones announces Rotary’s $97 million pledge for sustainable projects during Global Citizen Liveon September 29, 2021 at 1:56 pm
The star-studded global event rallied people to take action on some of the world’s most urgent problems.